Did you find out you were pregnant with no symptoms?

Just wondering if anyone was pregnant but didnt have any signs....thanks

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah my 2nd pregnancy with my youngest dd...I had NO SYMPTOMS at all until i started feeling her kick, and then after that and a belly there were no other symptoms that I felt, just kicks and a huge tummy. It was a HUGE surprise when i found out i was pregnant.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had no idea I was pregnant until one morning my DH woke me up to say he made eggs for breakfast and all I could do was roll over the side of the bed and throw up on the floor.....thats when DH said lets go buy a pregnancy test!!!! I still can't eat eggs and my son is almost 20 months old!
    desisue0131

Answer by desisue0131 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yep, my first daughter! I was at work, felt faint, remember putting my hand to my head and that's it. Next thing I know I'm laying in the floor and the ambulance is there. They took me to the hospital, ran every test known to man before they asked to do a pregnancy test. I told them there was no way I was pregnant because I had just had my cycle. WHALAH! I was almost two months pregnant!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Most women know they're pregnant as soon as they miss a period.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well the reason i ask is becuase i stopped taking the pill so obviousley missed my last period and with my child prior to this i had no period for 6 months after quiting the pill and then got pregnant. I dont have really any signs right now but just wondering what the chances still would be....thanks ladys that told me your stories! i think i will be taking a test just to make sure
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I missed my period. that is how I knew.hen I missed my second period. then I was sure. No symptoms

Answer by louise2 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes... twice. Never had morning sickness either. And never knew I was in labor until they told me. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well, I knew when I missed the fourth period. LOL I had missed 3 before, so, I didn't realize until I missed a fourth one. Hahahaha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yep. I never had a symptom at all until my son moved at 16 weeks along. I found out when i was 4 weeks along cause i just "knew" i was pregnant. We werent trying and only had sex once un protected, but i just knew. I hadnt missed my period yet either. Its hard to describe, but i just woke up and said to myself i was pregnant and sure enough, i was..Braidenismyson..Thats hilaruous :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010