could you for give me??? adult content

I have 2 children from my first marriage. Before marrying Brian I learned I was pregnant with twins. In November of last year I lost my baby's. It was the hardest thing I ever had to go through in my life. After loosing my baby's I turned to drugs. I KNOW not the smartest thing to have done. My drug habit got really bad. When I started getting worse into the drugs. I went from using a 16th of meth day to a 8 ball a day. I lost many friends cause I was lying so much to my self and was in such denial ...... So my question is could you forgive me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• depends on your efforts of recovery and what damage you did to your children/family during this time.. however, Yes, I am a forgiving enough person to be able to forgive about anything if the efforts were made to correct your behavior.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you got help, and straightened your life out and stayed clean, then yeah I could forgive you.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I could forgive someone if they were comitted to staying clean and sober and if they had made a complet 180 in their life style habbits and what not, and of course therapy and rehab.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would. *hugs* I hope you get better <3 I know it's hard. But that's all I'll say.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i can cause i have been there. i used meth even went to jail over it. i'm no saint and certainly could never judge another and certainly i would have accept you for your mistakes since i have been there. i'm not ashamed to admit it cause i have been clean and sober for over 10 yrs now. it's great being here rather then a slave to dope and that shitty lifestyle. if you need to talk message me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Only if you did no abusive harm to your other child/ren during the time you were on drugs - you certainly left them emotionally damaged - maybe for the rest of their lives - they will need counseling - and allot of it - by themselves - and with you - AFTER you go to a drug rehab program - in house - and get clean - stay clean for at least a year - you would have to win back my trust in you - then, i would be very watchful of you, but i could forgive you - i think you should also go to counseling with your child/ren ....
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I could forgive you but it would take a lot of time to rebuild trust.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• if you have 2 kids now why in the hell are you doin what your doin? What did your kids do to you?? If you really care and love your kids you would stop. DRUG are for loser. pople who do that shit don't care about anything but themself. And they want to know why thier kids don't go to school or have babies at 15. I don't know you and I don't forgive you. If you want that from me then you need to stop doin what your doin and be a MOM.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I forgave my mother and my sister. I will forgive you too becuase it's part of what you need to get better. You sound as if you are taking the steps to recover yourself and I hope your recovery goes well. Be strong for yourself and your family; you all need each other through this, none of you can go it alone.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• could i forgive you
    or
    is the question..could i forgive IF i were your husband
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010