Why should we as Americans be threatened and bullied into letting the mosque be built? Just as everyone put pressure on this pastor to stop the burning of the Koran to stop hatred and violence, Why can't Imam and his people move their mosque somewhere else to stop the disrespect they are bringing on the families of those fallen ones at the twin towers?

AND BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENTS READ THE WHOLE STORY !
Imam: Moving Mosque Could Ignite Violence

HERE IS A VIDEO LINK FOR THIS STORY - PASTE AND COPY

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4332994/warning-from-imam-behind-ground-zero-mosque?playlist_id=86909

IF YOU PREFER TO READ HERE IS ANOTHER LINK-

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/09/imam-warns-moving-mosque-enrage-muslims/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• why is everyone here stuck on the pastor or religion , the question is also on how there is a threat if we do not do what they want, in building the mosque , Imam also has blamed the USA for the twin tower attacks" because of our policies" meaning we back the Israeli people. there is a contradiction here He( Imam) said he is building the mosque for all religions including " Jews " , why is it that the Radical Muslims have not condemned this? ask your self. For those who say it is ok to build a mosque close to ground zero it is ok because of freedom of religion, why don't you protest when Christians get arrested for praying in public USA places or putting up crosses in their properties why don't you defend Christians when the ACLU attacks Christian freedoms , just as many of you are supposedly quoting the BIBLE, in the last days many will say EVIL is good, and they will call Good evil.
    standing

Answer by standing at 11:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Muslims-Americans died in 9/11 as well! What bout their families?! I think it's disrespectful and spreads hate not to build it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Both sides are playing with fire. You cannot please everyone.
    I already read some of these articles today
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Why should we, as Americans, spread hate and ignorance?

Get over it. It's a place of worship.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Where the hell do you people get off comparing building a place of worship to BURNING another religion's holy text? JUST WHAT IS THE COMPARISON! Go ahead and argue free speech all you want but building this building is not the same at all. OP you make me want to puke, no wonder you posted anon. And now suddenly turning it around to try to make it seem like you are being threatened into building the Park 51 project...if you all weren't a bunch of BIGOTS people wouldn't have to fight for their right to worship in the US.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Why don't we focus on the terrorists and not the religion. Why does it matter if there is a mosque in NYC? The relgion shouldn't be punished. IMO. Live and let live. This is a free country!
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 4:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• They have the right..my opinion is they shouldn't

Grace you are right there..according to the Bible..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Exactly yourspecial..and the burning of some Korans..sure it is stupid as heck..just as burning Bibles is..but Americans can..

I see no reason to shoot,bomb,slice off heads,nor hang..anyone who would burn a Bible either..that is even dumber..

So now we have to stiffle some freedom of expression when it comes to ONE particular religion...seems funny to me..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Both were being inconsiderate. We all have rights to do certain things. I can build something ugly in my backyard that sticks up and offends the neighbors. It's my right to do so right? But why would I want to be inconsiderate like that? Just because we can do something doesn't mean we should. I feel as if the pastor was being a jerk. And I feel that if the people at the mosque cared about the feelings of others, they would have did things differently. It's still their right and I wouldn't take it away from them. But people make choices everyday that either draw people to them, or push them away.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• why don't you protest when Christians get arrested for praying in public USA places or putting up crosses in their properties why don't you defend Christians when the ACLU attacks Christian freedoms
    ________________________________
    No Christians are arrested for praying in public. You are wrong. The ACLU defends the rights of Christians. You have a persecution complex.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010