what is your favorite thing at fazoli's?

my husband has some free coupons, so we've been going a couple of times per month. i have been getting their submarinos, but wondered what else is good.

i remember when i was a kid, i'd get the lasagna/alfredo/spaghetti combo thing but eventually decided it wasn't very good. of course that was long ago ;)

what do you like, if anything? ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Hmmm...I don't think I've ever been there before.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I miss that place- they dont have them here any more. Their breadsticks are awesome!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• They don't have any out here but I liked the baked spaghetti with meatballs and of course the breadsticks!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• The nearest one is 5 hours away, so we've always been there once, a couple of years ago - BIL had pizza that looked awesome, kids had spaghetti and loved it, I had lasagna that was really good, don't remember anything else.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 7:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010