Aquafresh add!

Whay do they feel the need to put an add at the top of the page that opens up into a bigger add and stops you from being able to click the tabs at the top of the page. I have been rerouted to the aquafresh website more than once already.....sorry needed to vent

Finkette

Asked by Finkette at 4:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• lol sorry lol I am not laughing at you lol it has been happening to me non stop lol :D gotta love advertisements! :D
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I completely understand. and it alternates between the top of the page and the side, making it near impossible to navigate around the thing! Really poor planning!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yeah and if you close it it just opens when you get the next page....grrrr. If i don't have enough of those little irritating things all day long now I get it on here too. :)
    Finkette

Comment by Finkette (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Never had any problem until that effin' ad.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I haven't seen that ad yet but your best bet, if it's really causing a problem, is to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen and let the Team know. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010