When was your last night out?

When you had total fun and let it all hang out?
I mean just enjoyed the whole night and had 100% fun?
What did you do?
Why did you do it?

Oh my I have not been out in three years .... well I go play bingo once in a while cause it is a sober environment and a chance of winning money..... thats not to bad either :D

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• i hadn't been out for a long time. but last weekend the kids were driving nuts all day so when my Dh came home from work i left. & took my self on a date lol... i went & bought some snacks then took myself to the drive-in & saw 3 movies. never thought i could have soo much fun by myself :)
    lolozig

Answer by lolozig at 12:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I can't remember the last time i was able to go out and have fun....Although I do go to bingo occasionally also....its more quite than my house so i get to relax. Whats even worse is I havn't even been out of my house for the last week. my husband works long hours and I can't go anywhere so i hang with the two kids everyday....Thank god for CM or I may have gone crazy by now.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• last wkend..girls night out
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Before I had kids...almost 10 years ago.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Honestly, my last night out was in 2005.
    mimi210

Answer by mimi210 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Just me alone - last Tuesday. A local restaurant is doing "Carolina Country Idol" and I want to be part of the contest.... I went with a friend. The last time DH and I went out was in April. I had just finalized my divorce from XH (after 6 yrs of seperation) on 4/13, and DH and I were getting married on 4/22 - so we went out the friday before we got married... to a karaoke bar. Do you get the idea that I love karaoke?
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It was my birthday a couple weeks ago. BF & I got dressed up real nice, he took me to a fancy restaraunt, we went dancing, then came home & had sex several times LOL
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Last time I went out was for my boyfriends birthday. me, my bf, his best friend, and his gf, all went out to the bar and played pool for the evening, sounds borring, but we had so much fun. we are all young parents and never get out anymore but we find lots of chances to spend evenings together.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 3:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I went to a friends wedding out've state a little over a year ago. No kids, no husband. There were two nights in particular that i had a really good time and laughed like I hadn't in years. Prior to that it had been too many years since I can even recall being able to get out at all, even with just the husband.
    tharealty2

Answer by tharealty2 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 7-12-10 it was my 21st bday so my 17 year old sister and I went to watch eclipse and then came home and went to bed LOL I am not much of a partier
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010