Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD just ate play dough!!

Is it safe? I don't know how much she ate but I caught her chewing on some and I asked her (she is 2) if she swallowed some and she said yes. EEK!!!!

 
MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 16 (3,073 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Calm...she will now have nothing more than colored poo....
    BradenIsMySon

    Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • play dough brand is non toxic!
    Owl_Feather

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • Yes it is safe lol as long as she dose not eat all the jars. It is salty that is what entices them to eat it she will be just fine
    agriffinmom4

    Answer by agriffinmom4 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • Most play dough is non toxic. She should be fine. =D
    SarahNKnapp

    Answer by SarahNKnapp at 4:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • :) Just called the doc & they said she'd be fine, but if I wanted, to call poison control to be sure. She says her belly hurts but she's acting just fine, and I have some pebbles from the beach in a bowl as a centerpiece on the coffee table, and I took different sizes out to ask her how big the piece was she ate and she pointed to one about the size of a quarter. *whew*. I like your answer, BradenIsMySon. :D
    MamaLisa1976

    Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN