I know it will happen, but when?!

I've been able to feel the baby (or babies) move for about a week now....this is my second pregnancy, and it's more than likely twins. This is probably the dumbest question in the world, but my brain is absent (and I'm impatient), and I'm sorry, but when will my DH be able to feel the baby too?!

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 4:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm curious why you are so certain it is twins? I would think two babies means more movement and so your husband should feel it sooner rehter than later, maybe 20 weeks? Just a guess.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We're not certain it's twins, but very suspicious I guess you could say....the doctor is suspicious too, but wasn't able to check and see at my last appointment because they only have 3 machines in the office, and all were being used. (We could've waited, but I just wanted to get home and sleep lol)
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't remember but I do remember that before he can feel it you can put a glass of water on your belly and he will be able to see the ripples in the water as the baby/babies move.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• what a cool idea...i'll have to try it....he just gets so excited everytime i tell him i can feel the baby/babies....he's already such a great daddy and it's/they aren't even born yet! lol
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• DH can only feel the baby move when she wants him to lol. Most times I'm the only one who will actually be able to feel her kick, even though it's visible- little stinker gets still if DH tries to feel it, just like our older DD.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I feel the baby/babies move a little when my DH is at work, or just in another room, but when he puts his hands ANYWHERE on me, I feel it/them a lot! lol....
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010