I know I am probably going about this the wrong way but.......(please no bashing)

My husband and I are open to trying new things, we had recently invited a female friend of ours into our home and started a relationship. Long story short things were going good and she just up and left one day. About a week ago my husband invited her back. (she is now pregnant with twins and homeless). I told him that I was no longer interested in having a relationship with her and I didnt want anyone else living in our home. We have 2 children together and living on a single income. I told him we cant afford to feed 3 more people. Bascially I have been ignoring them both and just going about my day spending what time I am home with my children(I am the one who works). He still deeply cares for her but I just want her gone. I have already told my husband how I feel and if I bring it up anymore he will just get pissed off. I do feel bad about her not having anywhere to do but I just dont know what to do...help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with you. She bailed on the relationship you had and is now kind of taking advantage of your situation. Give her notice (your husband too! You're paying the bills, you didn't want her to move in, you get final say!) and get her gone before a rift grows in your marriage that can not be repaired.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 4:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• how long ago did she leave and were ya'll intimate with one another? if your husband respects the marriage then he will respect how you feel about her. she is not part of your family
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 4:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Is this for real?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Are they his twins?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well are the babies his? if not why can't she go back to her parents home. certainly she should be able to do that. have you told her how you feel. if it were me i wouldn't stay where i wasn't welcomed. so she might leave on her own if she knew how you felt. otherwise if she doesnt and your husband doesn't make her move. i would be the one to move out and let him decide is it his kids and me or her kids and her.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• "started a relationship"? Is it possible that the twins are your husbands children? Just by the way your question is worded that seems a possibility. I could have read the question completely wrong. But if that's a possibility it's your husbands responsibility to take care of her and feed her and put a house over her head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• who is the father of the twins??
    do you know?
    is it your husband?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• is there a chance the twins are his?
    VTMommaX3

Answer by VTMommaX3 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• wow. This is a huge mess! I know you can't go back,but having a 3rd person come into your MARRIAGE is a huge mistake,which I'm sure you now realize. Don't give in and let her come back. I think your marriage is in peril of ending if you can't come to terms with your mistake.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• She was the one who decided not to be a part of your lives anymore. You didn't kick her out...she should be more than grateful for what you've already done, and leave on her own...but at the same time, your DH needs to respect that you're his wife, and therefore, respect your opinion. Good luck, Sweetie!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 4:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010