What is the best training potty for little boys?

I am trying to find an appropriate seat for my 2yr old son. I have a simple folding wooden one but I can see that it isn't going to very easy to empty and clean up quickly. I saw a "Cars" potty in Walmart and bought it on impulse. It is simple enough with the only bell and whistle being a lever that will initiate and engine sound. What, in your experience, has been the best training toilet?

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 4:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A stool and my toilet......... I'm a stay at home mom so for like a week I just let him run around naked with only a shirt on. I would give him something to drink and said like 5 minutes later lets go potty I sat down went potty and told him your turn and I can't believe it he was potty train in less then a week. He would be mom I got to go potty I would drop everything I was Doing and took him he was only 2 years and 2 months, Keep trying you well find what fits ya. Good Luck girl.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 5:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm not sure I'm brave enough for the whole naked thing. Our carpet is dirty enough, lol. How did he do at night time? Did you let him go naked then, too? Did he have many accidents? Did this work for pee and poo?
    WindyTheWidow

Comment by WindyTheWidow (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010