What have your children done for you lately that makes you proud? Here is your chance to brag a little :)

I know that my autistic SS just made me really proud and I want to brag about it. He is four and without being asked or EVER being asked for that matter. He just scraped all the dishes from dinner and put them in the sink.

Since I felt the need to brag about it, I am sure that you mommies have something to brag about. Let's hear it!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 7:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Im so proud of my son because he is really good about picking up his room & even helping me clean around the house. He is always wanting to help me cook in the kitchen but I have to remind him that he is ONLY 3 & needs to wait until he is much older! I love that he always says Thanks you or Please without me asking him to do so. He is so polite around other people & I really hope he carries that on as he grows & matures! He's mommies little helper & blessing to our family.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 7:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Abby is sleeping without her pacifier. We totally got rid of them!! Woohoo, I am totally proud.
    Plus she has been so good with going potty.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My daughter brought home a reading award cert. today from school. From the book it rewards. She gets a personal pan pizza from pizza hut for reading all her books giving this semester. I SOOOOO PROUD OF HER! just like her momma!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• hahha! I meant I'm.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• not made me kill her.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• madcat is that all you have or is that a REALLY big deal? LOL
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well my 3 yr old decided to be an artist and draw on his walls with a pencil and I was cleaning it off and he came up and grabbed a sponge and helped. He gave me the pouty face and said, "i sorry"...
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 7:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• well my daughter is only 3 1/2 months but she's started giving me the big open mouthed slobber kisses on my cheek when i kiss her on her cheek.

Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Kalei has recently started helping me clean up. We put her toys in her playpen at night time, and she puts her bath toys away. She helps me close closet doors, draws and the fridge. She's an all-round sweet heart, who is always happy and content. I'm so blessed!
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 7:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My little one asked to use the potty and she sat there for the longest time.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008