Vice-President Biden praises Bush.

Biden tell Stephen Colbert that Bush deserves a lot of credit for ending the war in Iraq.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/117793-biden-bush-deserves-a-lot-of-credit

Is Biden right?

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure it was GWB's original plan of doing so..that Obama used..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL I got a vote down for stating a fact..

whoever did it..neener neener ;p IT WAS GWB's plan NOT Obama's...

I do not know whatever I shall do now..omg a vote down on CM..CRIESSS
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Sweet you don't have to no course not but you cannot attribute ALL of the credit to Obama..it was GWB's plan not his..see

actually you can ..but it doesnt make it so..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Bush's went to war in Iraq with, of course, the approval of CONGRESS who THEN consisted of many CURRENT Senators. Remember, it is CONGRESS that writes and votes on such things!

And for those too dense to use Google, Bush's plan in going to war with Iraq was to destabilize the Middle East! You see, Iraq lies smack dab in the middle of the Middle East, so the plan was to "divide and conquer" and to flush out the terrorists.

SOME countries got the message (Syria), and retreated, and those with unyielding dictators stood firm and are paying the price (Iraq and now Afghanistan and soon to be Iran).

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would say Biden was right--again. The rest of the Obama adm doesn't like that when Biden does that. That is why he gets grounded to the VP mansion so much.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:37 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Bush and the Iraqis are the ones who set the timetable. I hope ^^ didn't think Obama did that.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Bush set the timetable first and Obama followed it. So yes he was right to give credit where it is do... he started it Obama "finished" it and what I mean by that is.. I do not think the war had truly ended.. it just moved to a different country.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Natesmom, you are spot on! Clinton GUTTED our military AND his administration had intelligence that something was afoot before 9/11. They did NOTHING.

Ha ha LoriKeet........those pesky facts again! I'll bet sweet is scrambling for a chart/graph of her own!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I follow you around? Do I need to remind you of who's question you are in?

LMAO!!!!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• so who is lying? you? or Mr Bush to congress?

***

"Bush has, since the invasion of Iraq, explicitly stated that Iraq was not involved in 9-11"

Senator Clinton said during a speech on the Senate floor that there was no dispute that Hussein was not involved in the September 11th attacks.

Nevertheless, BBC News, The Christian Science Monitor, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Institute for Public Accuracy, and Media Matters for America contend that members of the administration repeatedly over the years made suggestive statements with the implied message there was a link between Saddam Hussein and the attacks."

The Dem yea list

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010