P90X

Alrighty.....how many have tried this? I just got mine and just finished figuring up my schedule! Will be starting this in the next few days. Hope to be in tip top shape when my better half comes home from Afghanistan....then we can do the workouts together!!

londonsmommy27

Asked by londonsmommy27 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I wanna try it sooo bad! isn't it expensive?
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It is if you get it off the TV....I have a friend who made copies of their Dvd's and gave a set to me=)
    londonsmommy27

Comment by londonsmommy27 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Good call. Hook a mama up. hahaha j/k
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I will see if they have any more and if not I will see if I can copy my copies and send them your way.....=)
    londonsmommy27

Comment by londonsmommy27 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• haha awww! <3No need for that. I hear it works amazing though!
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am not sure...LoL will keep you updated!! Maybe even post pics on my profile to show progress...my better half is worried I will be in better shape then him when he comes home from war. LoL
    But if I can copy my copies I wouldn't mind sending them your way....
    londonsmommy27

Comment by londonsmommy27 (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• awww. you should! ! You'll be a sexxay mama! He'll hop right on when he gets back :) I would gladly pay too. :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I hope I look damn good when he gets home!! Be looking better then before I had London...I was tiny then but not built ya know. LoL
    I will see what I can do on making you a copy!
    londonsmommy27

Comment by londonsmommy27 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I did! :) totally LOVED it! its a different workout EVERY day! My only recommendation is that you do a pre workout for a few weeks before hand. Dont jump into it without preping your body. Its hard and you will mess up a lot and not be able to do it all...you gotta work your way up. I lost 18inches in two months (over all!) and only like 4lbs, so DO NOT weigh yourself all the time, muscle replaces your fat and helps burn it. I had two boys back to back and started my post baby workout at 160lbs, I now weigh 145lbs and still going! I went from a 13 to a 7 in jeans. I have always been curvy and for me to drop inches is amazing. it isnt cheap to buy but if you can get a friend to split the cost, its SO worth it. good luck!
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 9:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Thank you!! I have the discs already just getting ready to start it. I know it won't be easy...but I know I don't have to stop after the 13 weeks is done...I just wanna be back in tip top shape again.
    londonsmommy27

Comment by londonsmommy27 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2010