what is this pain??

first off im 30 weeks and this is my 3rd child had pre term labor with my son had to be stoped 2 or 3 times with 3 rounds of shots now with that being said i have this pain that comes and goes ever so often a hr like 3 to 4 times but its on my left side like right behind where my hair line is and im having this really weird discharge as well and a weird almost sweet smelling oder any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My advice is to call your doctor and stop asking medical questions to strangers on the internet who aren't trained.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would say it's probably best to call your doctor, since you do have a history of pre term labor they may want to know about weird pains/discharge.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would def. call you doctor. The discharge shounds like your mucus plug. I am as far along as you and just got released from the hospital. They had to stop my contractions if that is the pain your having. But Im not sure what they will do if your already losing your mucus plug!! Good luck and def. call your doctor if you havent yet!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010