Do you ever let your kids listen to your iPod?

My hubby let his friend's kid listen to his iPod and I was like all over it, making sure she treated it good and being all nervous. Well now that my son is getting a little older and is acting more like a big kid than a baby (he's 20 months), I let him a few times. I was listening to it and he came up to see what it was all about and put one in his ear. So I let him put it in his ear and he was so cute. I still won't let him walk around with it though. Those things are expensive!

Butterflysky_24

Asked by Butterflysky_24 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes. My 4 year old loves John Mayer.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my kids have their own ipods
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't have kids old enough myself (i'm still pregnant with mine lol), but my niece and nephews listen to it all the time!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 5:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, my kids LOVE listening to Mom's iPod. It's interesting to see how different their tastes in music are. (Both are toddlers, but each of them will pull off the headphones at certain times, indicating they rally don't like the song/artist. It's very consistent and interesting!) I just let them listen to my Shuffle, so I'm not terribly worried about it getting scratched or ruined, but they also don't go wandering off with it. It's usually clipped to my pocket and they know they have to stay by Mom if they want to listen for a while.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have an Ipod touch i got for christmas (2009) my 3 year old daughter has played it more than i have
    Aranna

Answer by Aranna at 10:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, they are only allowed to use it with the big headphones that don't go inside there ears and it is low. They like looking at pictures and videos on it.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• well, if its just music he wants, but him a MP3 player. They are cheap, with the same effect. My son (2 1/2 yrs) LOVES it
    Lauren G.

Answer by Lauren G. at 11:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2010