Is anyone a Stephen King reader?

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 5:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've liked some of his short stories such as "Cats eye" but his novels tend to bore me. The worst IMO was"It" I did like "Misery"
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 5:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When I was in High School and in my early 20's I read most of his books to date. I haven't read anything new since then. Rose Madder was one off the last ones I read. I don't think I finished that one, I had alot going on at that time. I don't read much horror or fiction at all anymore.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Absolutely, I love King! In fact, I was just reading "From A Buick 8" a few minutes ago. :) Hardest time I had getting through one of his books was "The Tommyknockers" but I ended up really liking it once it was over. "The Shining" is my favorite. I recently tried to get my sister into reading Stephen King, and she read "Misery" and "didn't like his writing style that much". Huh. To each their own, I guess...
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I love him. IT should never had a movie made, the book is way better and people tend to judge it off the movie. I loved Rose Red, The Shining, Misery, The Dark Half, I didn't however care for his stuff he wrote as Richar Bachman, a little weird.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Under The Dome...WOW! I have all of his books, love them!
    CosmicPossum

Answer by CosmicPossum at 5:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am the biggest fan of Roland you know ka ka katet any stephen king will do !!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I read all of them up until the cell phone book (can't remember the name now). I was so bored with it I decided I was done with his books. I loved The Stand, it's by far my favorite.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I read it all as a kid, now days his stuff is too weird.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:32 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i never read any of his books but i saw some of his movies on tv
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2010