does it make u mad??

When u get on here and ask a serious question and u get these people who give smarta** answers or who are just plain out rude for no reason at all. I saw one where a woman wanted advise about pains during pregnancy and someone said i advise u to ask a doc and stop looking for medical advise from some stranger that has no idea what they are talkin about.

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, that is when I log off for the day.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It's frustrating, yes. I found it especially frustrating during my pregnancies when I would have what I felt was a valid concern and someone would give a cold response. You get used to it though, and have to learn to take everything with a grain of salt. Everyone on here is human, and some people (unfortunately) do get off on putting others down via the internet.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• What is so rude about that? It's someone's opinion. I've seen a lot worse on here. Some people get uncomfortable when they see people seeking med advice online. I don't care myself but it is what it is, and there is nothing you can do about it. Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one. I think if you re going to get hung up on answers that you don't like than internet forums may not be the thing to do.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It did..and now I know it happens so much I try to avoid it.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• this wasnt a question that i asked and yes i understand everyone has an opinion but really all u have to say is maybe u should u talk to your doctor about this. I think it was rude to say i would advise u to stop seeking med advise from some stranger with no experience instead of just saying that she had never experienced that and would suggest her talk to her doctor about it.
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yes, it does bother me...it's happened to me some and it hurts when someone gives those answers. either they don't realize that what they say hurts, or they just don't care...either way....
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 5:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• that wasn't rude,that was the truth. Those question run rampant on here and we get frustrated with them. Stick around,you'll see.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Ive used this site for a while now and i have answered many of those questions but if they bother someone to see them then i think they should just ignore those. i mean yea sometimes its a bit much but i have also asked some pain questions because every pregnancy is different. My doc would go crazy if i called everytime something new happened. I am on my fourth baby and am experiencing things i never did before. But there are many people on here who have been able to help me out with these problems. I always double check with my doc at my visit and so far the answers i have gotten have helped ease my mind and havent told me wrong. Its just a precaution for some to ask others i think.
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yeah,I get frustrated with it sometimes too. I think it takes too much time to go into a persons question and to answer it rudely like that. I don't understand why people get so upset about a woman asking other women about medical advice. Its what we do! I call my mom, I call my Aunt, my sister, my best friends..and ask them all for medical advice sometimes...they never get an attitude. If they don't know, they just say they don't know. I guess its something that we just have to shake our head about and shrug your shoulders...you can't change people..especially people on the internet,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When people keep saying why are you using the race card. What else can I use? I have been black all my life, have you? Do you even know black people. Do you have them to your house? Have you ever been called the N word? Have you ever  you had my experiences as a black person would you ever be able to cope?????? I am soooooo annoyed?

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010