What do you think of Adult Christian dating and how far it should go?

No as in there is a rule to it as some Christians believe it is immoral to participate in certain activities while "dating" so where intimacy, and going to certain places. Where would one draw the line? (not me)

chtask09

Asked by chtask09 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I myself, don't think sex before marriage is the worst thing someone can do...that's not saying that sleeping around is right, please don't think I'm condoning that. But, if you're still dating, but you already know that it's the person you're going to be with for the rest of your life (as was the case for my husband and myself), I really don't see what's so wrong with it. You're bonded together anyway. Again, this is just my opinion. Others may not agree, and that's fine with me. :)
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 5:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am a christian and was raised that way ...I believe that sex should wait til marriage....having said that( i made the mistake and fell into having sex to someone before marrriage and we did not get married I really wish I could take it back and it just have been the man I fell in love with and married.) As a christian it depends on your self control. If you can kiss and have it not lead somewhere you can't control then it's fine but if you are going to lose control b/c you kiss someone then I would suggest you not kissing .
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010