Do you go around quoting movies just for fun?

Remember the movie "The Sandlot?" I go around saying "For-EV-urrrrrr" to my kids alot. Lately when I change a diaper, I say "I can SMELL you!" quoting from the dog from the movie "Up."
What is yours?

2tinyhineys

Asked by 2tinyhineys at 5:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some times. Depends on my mood an if I can think of a line that fits. I find my self singing "I did it! I did it! OH, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! No eating fish tonight! No eating fish tonigh!...." form Finding Nemo.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• "this lizard is dead' is most often used, but most conversations around here include quotes of some kind. "why is there BACON in the SOAP?" " I made it myself!"
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We do Dumb & Dumber and Tommy Boy a lot, they are two of our favorite movies. Especially "Hey, Bartender" from Dumb & Dumber.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We do several ourselves! But every time we're asked to show a ID for DH's beer. I say I lost it in a flood like Toad said he did on American Graffiti. We always laugh at that!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I do to, but usually its something I recently saw. A friend and I went and saw Eclipse together tonight and we talked all the way through it (theater was pretty dead) anyways we have been talking and quoting eachothers jokes back to eachother
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Oh gosh, my husband and I do this so much I can't even remember them all! One I overuse is from Rat Race: the guy who self-pierced his tongue (and now it's all swollen and infected) says "I don't think so!" in his weird, muffled voice. I must sound like a crazy person when I say it, LOL.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yeah! All the time! "Must go faster" from Jurassic Park is one of my faves.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My husband and I have had complete conversations using references to movies... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Awesome answers. All hilarious. How can I pick?
    2tinyhineys

Comment by 2tinyhineys (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL, i quote the Sandlot too! I always say "Your killing me smalls" when my DS or DH is asking me to do a million things at once. I also use the Billy Madison quote "No shampoo is better, it makes your hair fresh and clean, No conditioner is better, it makes your hair silky and smooth" when giving my DS a bath lol.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010