Potty Training Boys

How do you know when your little guy is ready to start potty training? Where do you start? My son is not talking a whole lot, but understands everything we say! He takes his diaper off if he is not wearing pants.

snugglybuggly

Asked by snugglybuggly at 5:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son took his pull up off and showed a lot of interest in using the toilet. Some times he woud wake up with a dry pull up at night or after a nap.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Put them on the pot backwards facing the tank. It gives them more security and that is thhe view they will get when they are big enough to stand and go.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my son is 28 months old and tells me and my husband when he needs a diaper change so we started potty training him he forgets at times and tell us poo poo while in the middle and when he does wee wee he does it in his potty but in our potty he rather aim at the bottom since he cant reach he loves to flush afterwards and wash his hands. our maon thing is getting him to go before he starts and make sure it goes in not out lol
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 7:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2010