I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative, I'm not sure I used it right. I'm sure I'm pregnant. The last time I had sex was about a month, month and 1/2 ago, and my boyfriend and I used a condom. I'm sure I'm pregnant. Help please?

I pulled my shirt up saturday, for some reason, and I had leaking spots on my bra, I ask my mom and she said the only time when your breast leak is when your pregnant. I have other signs as, breast hurt to the touch, I use the bathroom more, I have cramping as if I'm on a period, I've noticed I get bitchy more now, my nipples are pink/ brownish color (not one color).

JayJayTheJet

Asked by JayJayTheJet at 6:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• those are all pregnancy symptoms. Perhaps you should go get bloodwork done, that is the most reliable pregnancy test.
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 6:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• When you did the home pregnancy test, did you make sure to keep the testing tip (the part you peed on) pointing down only? I know when I first did a HPT, I was so nervous that I did it wrong the first time. Retake the test, and if it still says negative, you should go see a doctor ASAP!
    yuisaito

Answer by yuisaito at 6:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I peed on the stick like.. staight to my vagina. I didn't use it down, do you think I should pee in a cup and do it that way?
    JayJayTheJet

Answer by JayJayTheJet at 6:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i would get blood work done, either way if you are prego you'll need to go to the doc anyways... so just think of it that way if you just dont want to go for that reason.
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 8:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I took three tests and they all came back negative, but I knew I was pregnant. It showed up on the 4th one. The blood test really is the best to do then you will know for sure. And yes those are all signs. Best of luck to you
    rallins

Answer by rallins at 8:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I would go to the Dr and get a blood test done. With my 2nd pregnancy, I had all the symptons but the test kept coming out negative
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• If the last time you had sex was 4-6 weeks ago, and the test is negative, I would say it is possibly something else is causing your symptoms. You need to call a dr and find out either way if the test is showing negative.
    derubink

Answer by derubink at 9:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• If the last time you had sex was a month and a half ago your test should be showing up by now. My boobs never leaked when i was prego in the early months. There was one time when i was on the pill and my boobs leaked it scared me to death at the time i did not want to have a child at all but i wasnt prego it turns out it was just the birthcontrool making my body think i was pregnant. Your best bet is to go to the Dr and get blood work done.
    crystal227

Answer by crystal227 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i have always used the method of peeing in a cup, i just know then that it is the correct time limit and right amount. good luck to you!!
    jorbear

Answer by jorbear at 12:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• first pee in the am is best, but alot of pregnancy tests give false readings. go to your dr.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2008