Where's my period??

Okay, my baby is 9 months old. Before my pregnancy i use to get my period around the end of the month. After my baby i got it on 7 Aug, 11 Sept, But today is the 16th of Oct and i haven't got it yet :( Is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Very normal.
    If you are breastfeeding, you may not have a normal cycle until you wean. Be aware, you can still get pregnant.
    If you are not breastfeeding, it may still take several months for your body to re-regulate.
    Either way, the timing of your period (near the end of the month) may very well change.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• wow lucky you, even with breastfeeding I got my period back when my little guy was 7 weeks old, one whole week without bleeding, lol. My son is 8 months old, and still very wacky. It comes every 5-8 weeks. I keep freaking out and taking pregnancy tests, since my little guy is a condom baby, lol. But it is VERY normal for your period to be wacky.
    hoopys19

Answer by hoopys19 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think it's normal for your cycle to be all out of wack. My son is 9 and 1/2 months old and I still haven't gotten mine. He's still nursing almost exclusively, so I guess he's doing his part to make sure he's an only child for a little longer! Haha!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2008