Please explain uroepithelial neoplasms?

I've had bladder and kidney issues for many years but usually get better soon, this time I am not! I got a letter in the mail from the Dr today that says I have uroepithelial neoplasms. I know this is cancer (A-hole didn't even call me he just sen't me a letter) I would love for someone to help me with more info cuz all I'm finding online is negative info. I try to ba a half full glass girl so I'm looking for nicer, kinder info Thanks......Julie

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 6:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• Is it uroepithelial neoplasms or uroethelial neoplasms? What I found is very cryptic. Did you see a urologist? Despite the name it's simply bladder cancer. I think the most important thing id to find an oncologist who specializes in it. Do you have a Cancer hospital near you? If you do I'd call and make an appointment. They will tell you everything you need to bring to the appt. If not I'd check the large hospitals in your vicinity. Not the general or small hospitals. All big hospitals have web sites and you can look for specialists there.
    What you need is a caring Dr who specializes in Oncology to get the exact diagnosis and explain it and the treatment to you.
    Good Luck, I hope you get the best news possible.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010