Have any of you used a Ojua (Weegee) (sp??) board? If so, what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• It never worked. Its a bunch of crap really!
    Anonymous

• That's so funny, I almost bought one yesterday, but a couple of my friends said i shouldn't....lol...for fear of bad luck...Actually, believe it or not I had some strange things happen with one when I was younger. After me and my brother used one when we were teens, he got into a bad car accident, and i lost my license. Probably all coincidence but we decided to throw it out afterwards.
    carrie26a

Answer by carrie26a at 8:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I did when I was like 10 and it was popular then, just for fun and to scare ourselves lol. If you are interested in other , more reliable forms of divination try the pendulum or runes.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 8:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yeah.. There wasnt anything that happened !!
    JaceyandIndi

Answer by JaceyandIndi at 8:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Ouija boards are fun if you are 10 and looking to scare the pants off your little friends...and useful if you are looking to meditatively commune with your own subconscious...and that is about it.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 8:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Actually they really do work. I have some stories and scars to prove it.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My bff and I used to mess around with it a lot when we were in junior high and high school. It was just something silly we messed around with. It DID work and we recorded some of the things it told us, which later came true. Don't know if it was our own subconsious or spirits or what. But I've read since then that Ouija Boards shouldn't be messed with if you are looking for "reliable" spiritual assistance. They really are portals for spirits, and not necessarily the "good" ones. So like Fishingmama said, it's best to search out other sources of communication with The Other Side.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have and use one... I have had them work and not work... I have had some nice experiences and some NOT so nice experiences... I have been given the gift of saying good bye and the horrors of contacting those I never wanted to! If you aren't willing to deal with the bad don't try to get to the good... I don't recommend them if you've ever had a fear of the other worlds...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I did when I was alot younger maybe 11 or 12 with one of my friends. Nothing happened but I will say I wished I had listened to my parents when they said never touch one. You really are flirting with possibly letting something in the door you might not want.
    Anonymous

• I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH OUIJA BOARDS ARE NOT TOYS....DO NOT USE THEM, IF YOU ARE GIVEN ONE GIVE IT BACK, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
    Anonymous