what should i do

i called my OBGYN and told him about the pain im having and its been for 2 days now feels worse today..he says it sounds like contractions and theres nothing he can do im so mad im only 29 weeks and they had to stop my labor with my son 3 times so i know they can this time but im at a loss.....any advice i am so angry and scared at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• GO TO THE ER and get a new doctor. He can to do something about it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Ya if you go to the er they'll stop it they don't need his consent
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I you are in that much pain go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital your delivering at. Becuase if this happened to you before, you need to be checked out.
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Listen to these women. Especially if you doc told you that it sounds like contractions. I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago because of this. Sooo I know for a fact that they can do something!!! I wish you the best of luck!!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ok I'm sorry,..I'm really not trying to sound mean here but your doctor is an idiot,..If you have a history of preterm labor and he's TOTALLY dismissing it and telling you that there's nothing that they can do,..you need to fire his ass. 29 weeks is too early,..yeah ok at 29 weeks your baby has a pretty good chance of making it but it's STILL really early and he needs to be WAY less nonchalant about that fact. I hope you went to the ER. Good luck mama.
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 12:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010