Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do

i called my OBGYN and told him about the pain im having and its been for 2 days now feels worse today..he says it sounds like contractions and theres nothing he can do im so mad im only 29 weeks and they had to stop my labor with my son 3 times so i know they can this time but im at a loss.....any advice i am so angry and scared at the same time.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • GO TO THE ER and get a new doctor. He can to do something about it

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • Ya if you go to the er they'll stop it they don't need his consent

    Answer by Kre10 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • I you are in that much pain go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital your delivering at. Becuase if this happened to you before, you need to be checked out.

    Answer by jessduncan77 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • Listen to these women. Especially if you doc told you that it sounds like contractions. I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago because of this. Sooo I know for a fact that they can do something!!! I wish you the best of luck!!!

    Answer by confusedgirl919 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

  • ok I'm sorry,..I'm really not trying to sound mean here but your doctor is an idiot,..If you have a history of preterm labor and he's TOTALLY dismissing it and telling you that there's nothing that they can do, need to fire his ass. 29 weeks is too early,..yeah ok at 29 weeks your baby has a pretty good chance of making it but it's STILL really early and he needs to be WAY less nonchalant about that fact. I hope you went to the ER. Good luck mama.

    Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 12:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.