C SECION

IM HAVING MY FIRST CHILD THROUGH A CSECTION AND AM VERY NERVOUS IVE READ ALOT ON IT SO I KNOW WHAT IM GETTING INTO SO PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW BAD THE PAIN IS AFTERWARDS....... THANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If its your first and you rest like the dr tells you to it will be minimull. i'm going on my 3rd c-sec. with the first my son was in the hospital 2wks after i left and i couldn't sit still without him so i ended up tearing mine open. with my 2nd i was chasing my son around so i ended up do the same thing. you just have to take it easy and thatis very hard to do.
    Anonymous

• oh except when yopu are in the hospital get ready for alot of it. they makeyou move around alot when they have to change you bandage and they mae you get up even if your not ready so brace yourself for that.
    Anonymous

• well make sure if u have to get up(after ur c-section) and have to pee or something get up slow and dont stand up stright becuz u will pull ur staples and they will strech your skin. I made the mistake and got up stright. i didnt think i will fell much cuz of the drugs they gave me. Its not as bad as some ppl make it you will b jusy fine! i am having a 2nd c-section.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had a C section with my last baby. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It felt about like a deep bruise. It hurt but the pain meds made it bearable, get the prescription filled on the way home from the hospital!! I was more tired after the section than my vaginal births, that was the big difference to me. I had to rest more and wasn't myself for longer. My staple removal was a breeze. Be nice to yourself after the baby and you'll heal great!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I JUS HAD MY FIRST C-SECTION ON DA 1ST N IT REALLY HURTS WELL AFTER WORTH!
    darrion

Answer by darrion at 9:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008