College mamas: Do you ever ask yourself "What was I thinking?"

I know that college is important, and it's what I want to be doing right now so I can get through it and have my career in midwifery, but sometimes, when the homework gets piled on me for all my classes at once, I can't help but think, "What the heck was I thinking?!"

How about you? Do you ever get to the point where it feels like your brain can not possibly hold any more information and you wonder that, too?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in

• I was that way BEFORE having our son. lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No but I do get pissed when people in the house will not leave me alone to do it !! LOL Turns me into a witch!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Not really but like pinkdragon it drives me nuts when my family cant leave me alone so that I can study/do homework. They feel like I am ignoring them because I am trying to do these things and it drive me bannanas!!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Not at all. I LOVE school. I only wish I did it sooner. By the time I get my MSW, I will be almost 45 yrs old and have a kid in college too. What I don't like are the newly graduated high school students who think they can fool around, be disrespectful, not show up and still pass. Drives me up a wall. NO offense to those younger adults that do what they are supposed too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• only when you have your 2 year old screaming at you while you are trying to study for an exam the next day, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i think most think that way once in a while...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yeah you have those dayz but think im closer to the end than i am the start.hang in there it will be over soon.lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• tyfry: I'm totally with you about the fresh out of high school kids! I mean, I'm only 3 years out of high school, but I NEVER acted like some of these kids do! I've been ready to smack this one guy with my Chemistry book because he sits there throughout the entire class either sleeping or talking to his friend who sits in front of me, and then complains because he isn't learning or making good grades.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No, I love learning.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010