• In the Spotlight:

What's your Gift or Talent?

Do you have a Gift or Talent that you don't use? I have always had a talent with drawing. I don't draw very often anymore but I remember as a little girl I would grab my sketching pad & pencils, jump on my bike a pick a scenery or object to draw. I use to have so much fun with it & have no idea why I stopped. I remember the joy I had while drawing & could spend an entire day just doing that. Mommies praise your childrens talents! You only make them more proud of what they are able to do. ( ;

onespecialmom

Asked by onespecialmom at 8:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Drawing. ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... Photography. I'm an ameture (SP) but I dream of going professional someday. A lot of people say my photos are good. I wanna get an SLR camera and the works :-D
    KaileyB2004

Answer by KaileyB2004 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I used to sing professionally. And I stopped for my children. They were the best audience in the world and never cared if I made up the words to a song. I don't regret giving up the band sceen one bit.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• When I was little I learned to play the piano by myself. I did it just by hearing and recognizing sounds. It came really natural to me. If I had stuck with it I probably could have been really good! I still have an ear for music but I don't do anything with it, I just enjoy it!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• WOW, jessica that is so cool.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008