Whats a good diet??

Im trying to find a good diet.. Im down to just water, but im having trouble with food.. I LOVE food. What are ways that I can watch my calorie, sugars, and fats.. I look online all the time, but seem to fall out of my diet everytime I see yummy food..

AirforceWife654

Asked by AirforceWife654 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i eat all i want..i just take to 2 cap fulls of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar in 8 0z. cup 3x a day..have no problem...its a old trick my grandma taught me..plus i drink a gallon of water a day..1 yr i was wearing a 13 in jeans now im wear an 11..still doing the trick.
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i did a really cool diet called body for life. it was a diet and exercise plan (cardio and weights) and you only dieted 6 days a week. you had one day to eat what ever it was you had been craving. it was not a crazy diet. although one thing i would do to change it...i would allow fresh raw veggies to be eaten at any time, any day.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• not a diet but does work for weight loss:

www.simplecleansing.com
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 6:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2010