Shining Stainless Steel?

I scrubbed too hard (with softscrub) on the stainless backsplash of my stove. There are areas where it almost looks like the finish is gone, it's much duller than the rest. Is there anything I can do??

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 6:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• What a cleaner you are! I'm Sorry Did you read in your manual/book how to and what to do?. Contact the manufacturer of it and see what they might suggest. Maybe some kind of polish?. Good luck to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• LOL Angelinda :) My DD made spaghetti, told me she cleaned up the stove for me and I didn't check. (I was recovering from a procedure). The next day I noticed spaghetti sauce spots all over and I went a little crazy. Oops. My manual said not to use abrasives. Figured that out on my own, hehe. I'll have to find some polishes and see if anything works. Thank you!
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010