FOR ALL POTTY TRAINERS!!!! Would you please go to the link I provided and search?

KTHNXBYE!!!!

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 7:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree. Look around cafemom before you post a question. You might find the exact answer your looking for.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 9:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Tired of the potty training questions?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• a smidgen. I wish people would use the SEARCH BAR/COMMON QUESTIONS...it would stop half these.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We're just looking for other mom's perspectives on things.. you know you don't have to answer/read those questions if you don't want to? You hold the power to click away from the question.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, I understand, but, you will get the same answers about potty training no matter which way the question is presented. I can keep a copy of my post and regurgitate/paste it every single time. I see the EXACT same questions over and over just flooding the page and the answers are ALL the same. If some mom would just take the damn time to research, ALL her questions will be answered. So, I tried this to see if it would cut the questions at least by one if not more. Apparently also some mom's cannot figure out on their own that there are search options and an archive of questions to search. And the common questions tab must be invisible as well.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010