Does anyone know how to make a light up snowman out of safety pins and beads?

A lady at my son's school made them as christmas gifts for the teachers last year. I was so impressed but I never got the chance to ask her how she made this craft. Her daughter goes to a new scholl this year so it doesn't look like I will see her again. several craft stores and various attempts via the internet have rendered nothing. Thanks in advance

mom0f6

Asked by mom0f6 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• here's one, you could look at it and kinda guess at it. http://www.bolekscrafts.com/bead_kits_page_5.htm

or buy 1 kit then reuse the instructions to repeat it
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• try going over to www.hgtv.com they have a holiday message board over there. register a name and ask; i bet u will get an immediate answer. those gals are really creative and they have done everything.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 4:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008