Do You fold your socks and put them away or do you just throw them in the drawer?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I match them. It would drive me crazy if I di dnot.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I fold my children's and my husband's. Then put them away. I pair mine together (not folded) and put them away. I can't stand going on sock hunts. lol!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I match them. I don't like having to find a match when I am getting ready to go somewhere. Plus my son likes to "help" and we get into big sock fights, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• matched and folded "around" each other
    3boysandmekmcd

Answer by 3boysandmekmcd at 7:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Fold them so they are together (folded over the top) and then smush them into the drawer.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I pair and ball them, and have a basket I keep for all of the odd ones, and pair them at the end of the week.

I also lay all the undies flat and stack them so the kids just have to peel one off the top- I fold my SO's though. Mine, I just toss in the drawer. lol... I never take the time for myself that I do for them.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I match & fold mine & my husband'ssocks, but my son's are all just dumped into a drawer because they are all the same, so it doesn't matter which two he grabs in the morning.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Neither... we have a "socks basket". It's a laundry basket just for clean socks. If you want socks you have to find a pair in the socks basket.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I pair and fold all the socks, the girls and I get our socks folded inside each other to make a ball and hubby likes his paired and folded in half. We have a sock basket for the stragglers to wait for a match and those that never seem to find one become cleaning rags or sock puppets.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I pair mine and roll them.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 7:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010