ok my periods have always been normal they come on the same day every mnth but this mnth it was 3 days early n im cramping realy bad is that a bad thing shuld i b worried im pregnant or someting?

sandi_361

Asked by sandi_361 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• if you have your period you're most likely not pregnant
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol so not true wit my son i had my period for 4 mnths into my pregnacy had no idea i was pregnant till i felt movement
    sandi_361

Comment by sandi_361 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you're cramping and it seems like a period (isn't light or just spotting) then I would say it's just a period and you're not pregnant. Have you been sick or stressed out recently?
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I bumped the previous post. I would say that everything should be fine if you are having a period but just a little early..I would also suggest maybe some stress...our bodies hate that. If it is not a normal flow then I would think about talking to your OB.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010