What is the best thing about being a mom

Hmm when i hold my dd and she snuggles with me

MommieCarolyn

Asked by MommieCarolyn at 7:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Smiles, laughter, hugs, looking into the future and what it may hold for your child... the boundless love and hope that I feel for my children and knowing that my actions with them are going to mean something. Those are my favorite rewards for parenting.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Every time I see my son after a long day at work and he yells "Mommy!" then knocks me over with a big hug....yeah that is a high and definitely a benefit to being a parent.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• feeling her little kicks : ) i cant wait to meet her for the first time!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I can only pick one thing?? Probably the peace of mind I have. Decisions are so easy to make now - just do whatever is best for my son. Nothing else matters. It has brought me a clarity I never had before. And I love when we both get the giggles, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• when they say they love me for no particular reason or they give me a big hug and then just go back to playing
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Being hugged and kissed and told you are loved, then becoming a grandmother (at the right time, of course...lol). :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2010