Wild animals inside the house

I find it so odd that if my kids are in the house in never fails that I have to get after them for running, yelling, playing ball or rough housing. About a million times I have reminded them that kind of play belongs outside. I've also told them about indoor & outdoor voices.

Yet when I bring them outside where they can do that, they won't. They are quiet and play quiet games. If I try to do something with them, say play catch they don't want too.

It's the weirdest thing. Inside they want to act like wild animals, yet once outside they're quiet. what gives?

Do yours do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• mine run around like crazy inside the house too, but when i take them outside they do it even more lol. that is wierd they would want to be quiet outside lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Mine run crazy inside and out side they are nice. No clue why.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010