What Nick Jr. show can't you stand?

okay, I have a few, but I really dislike Wonder Pets. I hate how the duck talks funny because IMO it encourages speech issues. And I really dislike Olivia. I don't like shows that show how it's okay for an older sibling to be mean to a younger one. I much prefer Pinky Dinky Doo over Olivia in that respect.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 7:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• you already answered for me :) i hate hate hate the wonderpets.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Wonder Pets. Oobie, the Upside Down show. (Thankfully-they're on at night, so I don't have to see them unless they're on at a special time) and Oliva.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• oh, Max and Ruby. I really don't like any-but I can handle most. haha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• The upside down show, i love that show. i hate that it's on at midnight though...i have to DVR it for my son, who for some God forsaken reason was up almost all night one time, saw the upside down show and fell in love with it. he loves pretending to have the remote, and interacting with the show. i don't know why...it keeps him quiet and entertained though lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't mind any I have seen so far, but there are many I haven't seen. My son doesn't like cartoons so we don't watch much besides Fresh Beat Band and Yo Gabba Gabba.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well, imo usually kids with speech issues aren't doing it on purpose. saying ming ming encourages speech issues is like saying someone in a wheelchair encourages kids to be lazy. just because they wanted to include someone who isn't normal doesn't mean they're going to be a bad influence on your kid. but anyway..... i don't like wonder pets either or dora. they are so annoying imo
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• princessbeth79: I know kids with speech problems don't do it on purpose, but it's not something you are going to encourage either. My daughter loves to repeat things, from a number of things, including the TV.. and if they can't say the words properly she won't either, and yes she has a slight speech problem. Why would I like a show that could possibly make it worse?

I don't see how that in anyway has to do with a kid in a wheel chair.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010