How can I clean

A clothe lunch bag? My son left his pudding cup, half eatten, and open in his lunch bag. Now there is pudding all over it. I don't want it to get moldy if I wash it and I don't know if I should completly soak it or just wash out the inside.
Any ideas please.

elly25

Asked by elly25 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I scrub them all the time. I use dawn and a brush and scrub away, Rinse and hang in the sun to dry. I do this at least once a month and every single break.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• wipe the inside then just a bit of soap and water . let it air dry after rinsing.... thats how i would do it
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• does it have a care tag? if it's all cloth i would just wash it in the washer on delicate and cold.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No it doesn't. I looked. It has the plasticy shiny silver stuff on the inside, but it's clothe. I think that it'll fall apart if I put it in the wash machine. Thank you for your tip though.
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• o if it has the silver lining inside, just wipe it out with a sponge or dishrag and then let it dry. it'll be ok
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'd wipe it out and then use a antibacterial wipe on the inside, just to kill any germies that might be hiding in there :)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Thank you very much ladies!! I have antibacterail soap, but not wipes
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010