I think I am pregnant but I am having a little bit of vaginal bleeding and cramping today when I would normally have my period. But I did miss my period last month.

labebe452

Asked by labebe452 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• take a test. go to the doctor
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Some spotting and cramping can be normal in the first trimester so I would take a test to be sure and then follow up with your doctor.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well, if you're a month late, why haven't you taken a test?
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• take a test if ur a month u need to know
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Ive been feeling different over the past two weeks and a half and when I first missed my period I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Since then I have taken two more and still negative. But I have gained weight, my stomach looks swollen, my appetite and sense of smell has increased, and I have been going bed earlier than normal. But I have been having light bleeding that is different than my normal menstrual cycle and today I have had an increase of cramps. Is it still possible to have a feeling of menstration while still being pregnant? Actually my period would be due around this time but I still feel different.
    labebe452

Comment by labebe452 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010