what does it mean when i have unprotected sex and he ejaculates in me but the next day i start my period and get cramps am i off the hook or shoulld i be worried????????

babykathy09

Asked by babykathy09 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you have unprotected sex there is always the chance of getting pregnant. although right before your period your chances are slimmer, there is no promise you wno't get pregnant
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• you should be fine, but there is always the chance of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• you can get preg even while on your period. like me i ovulate during mine and 2 weeks after (i have a double ovulation schedule it makes my hormones go hey wire lol)

you can get preg any day of the month really if not using bc or condoms.
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would wait till the next month. I knew a lady who could pregnant any time of month. I am not like that and I am in the population with the 3 day window. You might be this way too.
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• o yeah o forgot to mention that my period started bout 3 to 4 days early
    babykathy09

Comment by babykathy09 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol u shouldnt worry to much mayb its just stress related
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i would wait about 2 weeks and take a test to ease your mind.....if you are pregnant it will show up, the hormone will be in your system. You can still get pregnant but because the period is to flush your uterus of the egg and lining if it gets fertilized at the wrong spot, it could be bad, things from the egg attaching too low or possibly even an ectopic pregnancy where the egg is fertilized in the fillopian tube. Be careful and take a test in a few weeks
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't.. it probably just was a little rougher than you remember and you had slight bleeding because of it, it's common around the time of your period.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:34 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• you're not pregnant
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010