Why you like to vote me down?

I've noticed I get voted down a lot. It doesn't bother me because I vote peope down as well all the time but I was wondering, how do you feel when you vote me down. Happy? Vindicated? Spiteful? Angry?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i vote down this is how i feel..."you little bitch..i'm gonna show you..i'm gonna vote you down." lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well.. I checked your thingy (lol. yes Im BORED!).. and it doesnt tell me when ur voted down so cant read anything specific to you...

Personally I only vote people down when they are being totally rude, disrepectful, hateful, or spewing garbage that is untrue (like formula is just as good as breastmilk now days..)

Its pretty rare I vote a person down though..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't know that I've ever voted you down; if I ever vote anyone down it's because they haven't stayed on topic, they're giving horrible advice, or they're being incredibly rude.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Geeze..when I asked something similar...I was deleted. Dammit.

I don't think I ever vote you down...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Haha, I don't vote you down (at least, not that I can recall). I only vote down those answers which come off extremely rude. I don't vote down for something I don't agree with, I know not everyone has the same opinion as me. I actually feel like voting down for a mere difference of opinion is petty. If someone gives information that is flat out incorrect (especially in terms of something that could cause harm to someone, in parenting advice or something) or if they give their opinions in a snotty or rude way, that's when I would vote down.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I LOVE you! I would never vote you down!

I get it a lot too... the vote downs, I mean. I guess people are just jealous of our coolness! That included IhartU and BradenIsMySon!

:D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i loved your gay rainbow comment...i had to give it a vote up..i did notice you got lots of vote downs though...maybe i'm the only one that has a funny bone in their body. Some people need a chill pill
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• if i've voted you down, it's because the answer had nothing to do with or didn't answer the question. i thought that was the whole point of the vote downs? not because you don't like someone's answer...you're never going to like someone's opinion..no matter what, for as long as you live lol, so i don't get that.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I don't personally vote YOU down so I am not sure what you are referring too, and I don't vote down very often. But when I do it's because I disagree with the answer or advice the person has given.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol...IF I vote someone down it's for being a troll
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010