Have you ever have this feeling? adult content

That you are not in the mood to have sex?
I wish I knew the answer as of why a lot of woman don't have the same sex drive as man do. Don't get me wrong there are woman that have a great sex drive.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 8:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

•  

I think it has to do with hormones and stress levels and life and work and everything in between. When the kids are sick, who do they want? Mom. When they get hurt or have a nightmare, who do they want? Mom. We have a lot more on out plates and lot more is expected of us than usually is expected of men. Plus we have hormones from pregnancy, PMS, periods, menopause. It's like we have five hundred people in our bodies/heads. It's not fair, but it's the luck of the draw I guess. After all, we are the ones who to get to have the babies, and we are the first in their lives.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• no, with us it's always the opposite of the stereotype.... i want it more than him
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• All the time. Too many other things to think about, and it isn't that great for me when we do it anyway so it's not like I have reason to crave it. I used to be a very very horny person but I was having much better sex back then, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 8:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• All the time, but I usually give in and end up having a wonderful time by the end of it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yea, i dont want it as much as DH does so he does his business on his own some nights, i think i am not up for it as much cause of my weight and depression
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I wish I had a sex drive.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 8:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My SO and i have no will power at all...as soon as we get alone...we are having sex. I am glad our sex drive is evenally matched.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 9:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yeah i have that feeling sometimes to where i forget about wanting to do it
    cute504dimples

Answer by cute504dimples at 10:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yeah my man loves s** more than me
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We let our emotions get in the way of being in the mood for sex. Our hormones fluctuate every month and that has a lot to do with it. Maybe you need to spice up your love life.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2010