what do i do if my bf is not letting me get any me time?

im a stay at home mom and spend every waking moment with my beautiful little girl. when i do i spend my time making sure he is ok. what should i do

lonelylady216

Asked by lonelylady216 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• just tell him baby i love u but i need me some me time...
    make a list of why u need me time..to support your agruement..if does turn into one..which it usually does...

ex. all u know is baby talk
    everyshirt has milk,throw up on it
    im lonely being home all day with no other adults to talk to
    these are just a few things i said to my SO when i had the same debate with him...add what u want to say...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Tell him straight up, be like "you get to leave the house and go to work and see other people, but I don't and when I do its with you and the baby, I never go anywhere or do anything by myself, I'm going to go to dinner with Friend A on thursday night and I'll be home around X time" and go out and do your thing
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 9:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You need to take a trip the the store and stay gone for an hour. Then the next time you want to go out, say hey I am going out on Saturday for a few hours, and I will need you to watch the baby.

Sometimes you just have to be upfront- not whiney, not hinting around. Be upfront, make it known what you want so he understands. Then get your time.
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 3:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Just do it. He acts that way because you LET jim.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• just take it ,but no matter what, (because of him not letting you as you say), it will turn into an argument
    EVERYBODY needs some me time. HEATHER HEADLY COULDN'T RECORD THAT SONG FAST ENOUGH.........LOVE IT
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 5:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• THE SONG IS CALLED "ME TIME"
    Inheritingkids