Breast Tenderness

Ok,I am ttc. Have been for the past year or so. Well my last cycle was10/1, according to my ovulation calender, 10/12 I would be a lil fertile, 10/13 I would be fertile and 10/14 I would be VERY FERTILE and then 10/15 it would be time to ovulate. well me and my bf had sex on 10/10 and 10/11 and then again on 10/13 on 10/13 I put my hips in the air for a while before actually getting up and I am hoping that helped. Well on sun I my breast were tingly and tender. I didnt notice anything on mon or tue but today when I got home and took my bra off, they are sore. Could this be PMS symptoms or could it be prego symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You shouldn't have signs of a pregnancy yet. Sometimes we want something so bad we get the symptoms. My husband and i have been trying for a while too.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• it could be both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2008