i'm in love with someone who is married.

like really in love. i've never had these kind of feelings for anyone before. we are also good friends which makes it even harder. i dont want to move on because i'm afraid that he'll write me off but at the same time i dont think its healthy for me to be siting at home dreaming about something that i cant have. so i guess the question is what would you do in my situation.

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 8:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah it is hard to fall inlove with somebody but if you know it is wrong you should stop it & think about your kid & if your in a relationship think about that person & how would you feel if someone fell inlove with your man & wanted to take him away you should end it & find something else to occupy your mind off of him & try to work on your relationship with your so i hope you do what is best for you & becareful
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Are you wanting trouble or to get killed? Be careful, there are a lot of jealous women out there. Per my faith, that is a no-no.
    Spunky57

Answer by Spunky57 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well, stop it. You obviously know this won't end well and is a bad thing. Find a hobby.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I would get far away from him and focus my time and energy on something else.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 8:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot poll. That's bad karma.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You have to turn the situation around. He's married. Yes, you're in love with him, but he has found his life to settle down with already. He found that someone that he wants to be with. You can't honestly expect him to pack up and run to you because you're in love. It's not fair to his family. And pawning after someone who isn't available isn't fair to you. He SHOULD write you off, because you're in love with him and he's married. You need to cut what you can't have and move on. You do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You think about what would happen if you were married and some chick hit on your husband. You think about how your life would be if your husband cheated on you. You back off, stay completely away from him and move on to someone that is available to you.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You can't ruin a marriage. I would stay away from the guy altogether, he has a wife and a family. If I were his wife there would be hell to pay if I found out another woman was in love with him and trying to pursue something.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Personally, I wouldn't have become friends with him in the first place. But, since you managed to get yourself in this predicament, back off from the relationship, and find something to occupy your time. Just because you have these lovey feelings doesn't mean you have to act on them. for the love of God, sorry if I offend anyone there, do NOT act on those feelings!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• did you ever hear the saying you cant find Mr Right if you dont leave Mr Wrong
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010