Should I really feel guilty about our relationship ?

I met the man of my dreams over a year ago... he is a hard worker, father figure ( I have 2 children who no longer have their father) , who treats me like a queen....His mother introduced us and it has been amazing.

The only bad part is that he is technically married... but hasnt been with his "wife" in years... he has filed for divorce ( HE has no kids) over 3 years ago, she wouldnt sign papers and every legal thing he has tried to do she finds a way to "roadblock" it.

His whole family is on "my side" and everyone knows he isnt with her. Except her. She threatens me, she made fliers with my photo saying that I am sleeping with a married man, she had her church " pray for me " .

At first I felt bad for her that she is in love with him. But now I hate her. She cheated on him and has 2 kids by 2 different men ( my SO got DNA tests) ... so it is her fault & I am tired of feeling guilty !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, She seems psycho obsessive.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If they really aren't together anymore and he is trying to divorce her then you have nothing to feel guilty about.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You have a part in it too. I am a firm believer in people doing things that right way so that they do not have to feel bad about something they know they're doing wrong. He is still married and until he is not you are sleeping with a married man. Why not let him finalize it first so that you could have a clear conscious?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You are sleeping with a married man. I'd ditch him until he finalizes his divorce.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• he is still married and it is still wrong.. if you feel guilty then you know its wrong.. have the divorce finalized before you go any further!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My DH's ex was the exact same way. She refused to sign the divorce papers because she wanted to "make his life hell". We met when they were seperated for a year.......3 years later she finally filed for divorce (she wanted to get remarried). Even if she doesn't sign them he can still get the divorce to go through the courts.....my DH didn't because he didn't have the money for a lawyer (he has 2 kids with her and he paid her almost $300 a week in child support). There are things he can do, divorces can be pushed through the court system......especially when they have been seperated for over 2 years.

You have nothing to feel guilty about.......he left her for a reason, she's just pissed off because he realized what a bitch she is. Just ignore her, she will eventually get whats coming to her.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• hahaha but i am sorry but i didnt read your post right but her posting your pictures and praying for you at church is kinda funny!!!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Why should your life be put on hold because of a psycho that refuses to let go??? He is free to date whoever he wants (that's what seperation is all about). According to the law you, nor him, are doing anything wrong. Do NOT feel guilty because of a jealous ex wife.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He should be able to get the divorce now wether she signs or not. I believe all he has to prove is that they havent been living together or together for a year or more.
    Should you feel guilty? I don't think so. More like scared is what I'd be feeling..she sounds crazy!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• if u know u trully didnt do anyting wrong dont feel guilty...if they arent to gether then its not your fault,..she cant love him she have kids by other men..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010