Do you have a DH/SO that plays to much video games??

My husband is addicted to video games.. Way before I met him he was into video games, but then I married him and well I cant stand it.. We have 2 little boys and well I mainly take care of them even when hes not working.. He even gets really angry at the games cuz he either lost, someone killed him, or something happend in the game..

AirforceWife654

Asked by AirforceWife654 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• just asked similar question lol yes i do
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes. My husband plays Dawn of War and he can easily play it for 5 or 6 hours. When I ask him to stop for a while, he gets defensive about it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We don't have video games anywhere in the house, so my answer is no.

But I do have a BIL who does nothing but gaming, not just video games.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• sort of. he plays something called puzzle pirates. it's basically like an online role playing game where you figure out various puzzle/games. one of the is sort of the like bubble game where you match up three or more of the same colour. it's that and many others. let's just say i'm a puzzle pirate widow. i have to get on the computer first or esle he'll play all damn day.
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 8:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm the gamer. I don't understand why more women don't play video games. We have 2 PS3s a WII and 2 computers. Oh yeah, the PSP, and my DH has his EVO. We all play together, sometimes for hours and hours. It's fun. More women should game. BTW, I almost have my 500 kills with my sniper rifle on "Battlefield: Bad Company 2". Yeah, girls kick ass!
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 9:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Mine's really good about only playing on nights he's off. He works 3rd shift, so he's up all night, and he'll play while I sleep, and turn it off when I wake up. Gives him his time, without cutting into family time.

I still hate him working 3rd shift, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My DH is a Call of Duty fanatic, but we don't get to go out much and would just be watching movies or something anyway, so he gets his time on that and I'm on my computer but we're both in the room together, it's not like he's in a room by himself shut off from me. Then we take a break and watch some TV or something before I have to go to bed (I go to bed and get up much earlier than him and he is an insomniac who sleeps very little) Might not suit some, but it works just fine for us! ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• no
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 3:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2010