My daughter's are born a month apart and I'm planning to have there b-day's together. My going to be 5yr old want's H-Montana and for my going to turn 1 I'm thinking Abby Cadabby. How do I make cute invite's for both theme's? Does anyone have more idea's to combine the two b-day's?

2precious2

Asked by 2precious2 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Will the 1 year old actually notice a theme? Perhaps you could just use the H-M theme for both this year?

Answer by Bmat at 8:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• If you're going to have their birthdays together, I would not recommend segregating it. Guests who are friends of both, at this young age, may have a difficult time, feeling disloyal, if they attend one side of the room and not the other. If you want to combine elements, maybe Abby Cadabby could meet them at the door (like a poster or something), and you can have Hannah Montana music in the background.
    For the invitations, I see Abby Cadabby on front, saying something like "Presto! A surprise!" and inside, Hannah Montana says "join us to celebrate the birthdays of TWO wonderful girls!" and give the info. You'd have to print these yourself, but there's so much clip art and photos online, it shouldn't be a problem.
    Have fun!!!
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008