Is he blowing me off?

We had plans to hang out this week... we hung out the first night and that was it. Last night he was sick and tonight he is still in his boxers. I asked him if we were still gonna hang out tomorrow and he said yes, then I asked him what time and he said he didn't know. I don't want to get hurt again so please be honest with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• probably

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Sounds like a definite possibility

Answer by missanc at 8:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Maybe, maybe not.
    If he's sick..offer to bring him over some homemade soup to help him feel better.
    I would wait and see what happens tomorrow. If it seems like he's leaving you hanging, then I would go ahead and make some other plans with the girls...don't call him.
    Guys are weird...don't try to figure them out. They are way too simple minded for women.Seriously..you'd think it would be easy to figure them out because of how simple they are but when you have a complex mind of a woman...we can't leave things to be simple,lol.
    If it seems like he's trying to make space..let him have it...a whole bunch of it. He'll either call you like a mad man or you'll never hear from him again..and you've got yourself a clean break.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He sounds like he is just plain out lazy. So i say ya he is playing around with you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• sounds a little weird but if he is legitimately sick it takes a few days for illness to set in and then a few days for it to go away....if you think he's being a jerk then go with your gut...its usually always right
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 9:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't waste any more time with this one. Doesn't sound very promising at all.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• sounds like it..but i would say something...im blunt like that...i have no problem telling a man not to waste my time....
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• He maybe. Make plans on your own and make him call you.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well if he is sick offer that you can chill with him at his house or that he comes over yours & make soup so that he can feel better
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Let him call you. Play it cool and if he doesn't cal give it a few days. Be yourself! Either he really feels like doodoo or, like they say, he's just not that into you.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010