OMG

Hypothetical question..it has happ but not to me...

Your SO get strange call all night long an an hanging out late u assume its a women..he says that it a buddy who is going thru some problems at home but its always a mans name that come up on his caller id...so u fig its a work buddy like he told u
ok so one night u just decide to just u are going to follow him to see where he is going an goes to the person house but out comes an man in a black teddy what do u do?

yes it has happened what would u do...

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i would prob go cry for a while then knock no pound on the door till one of them answers and ask WTF
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• break up with him immediately. Cheating is cheating.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• reminds me of a music video i watched i think it was called in the closet 1-12
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• probably laugh hysterically then ask him who was Mr. Big?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i no the video..lol..but this happ to a gf of mine..she was so upset i dont think she thougt twice when she callled them an told them that the house was on fire...
    no it wasnt but when they ran out her uncle,daddy,an 3 brothers were out front waiting for them with baseball bats.....
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Cheating is cheating. I would get rid of his ass fast.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• WOW- i would be really Freaked- Out! i would hope he would be Toooooo Humilated to Ever look me in the eye again; i hope i never have to deal with that one! LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LMAO! She called and told them the house was on fire? That's f'in hysterical! OMG is right! IDK what I'd do. But I wouldn't let it go. I'd blow up, probably. And loudly.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2010